Re: [aperi-dev] Re: Architect Meeting Minutes...

Bjorn,
Yes, I will be submitting a Contribution Questionnaire to get approval from Eclipse legal prior to  checking in the latest level of Derby.

It is good to know you are still watching.  :?)

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM ARC     408-927-2104     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/18/2007 09:46 AM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-dev] Re: Architect Meeting Minutes...

Aperi Team,
I noticed this note on the mailing list and just wanted to remind you all (I'm sure you already know this, but it's my job to remind people) but if you update to a new version of Derby, you'll need to get Eclipse Legal IP clearance for that new version before you check anything in. Thanks.

- Bjorn