Re: [aperi-dev] Road map development - additional requirements

"-  A tool for building CIM based providers"

Would that be?
http://sblim.wiki.sourceforge.net/Ecute

Thanks,
Robert

>>> Tom Guinane <guinane@xxxxxxxxxx> 09/13/07 1:48 PM >>>

As I prepared for the Road Map Update discussion for our Community meeting
today and started to prioritize our company's requirements from the Release
Planning list http://wiki.eclipse.org/Release_Planning I noticed some items
were missing that we at IBM have been discussing.  I want to throw them
into the ring for consideration.  They are:

- The ability to launch one SRM application from another in context
- The ability to adopt components of the framework within an existing
application without needing to adopt the entire framework
-  A tool for building CIM based providers

I have added these to the Release Planning list.

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM ARC     408-927-2104
guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi

Back to the top