[aperi-dev] schema documentation for fabric and switch

Hello,

some documentation about the Aperi database schema for fabric and switch
related tables has been uploaded.

I created a new wiki page
<http://wiki.eclipse.org/Aperi_SMI-S_Fabric_support>
that contains links to an updated entity-relationship diagram and a
description how the database table properties map to SMI-S properties.

The eclipse wiki doesn't allow me to upload the original files (Visio and
OpenOffice/MS Word), I can post them to aperi-dev if required.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, best regards

Christoph Reichert

Storage Software Development, Eclipse Aperi Project
IBM Deutschland, Mainz, Germany
Phone: +49-6131/84-5962, Fax: -6099
mailto:Christoph.Reichert@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hans Ulrich Maerki
Geschäftsführung: Martin Jetter (Vorsitzender), Rudolf Bauer, Christian
Diedrich, Christoph Grandpierre, Matthias Hartmann, Thomas Fell, Michael
Diemer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top