[aperi-dev] Architecture Meeting Agenda change (9/5)

Hello All,
Last week on our architecture call, we established that we would use this week's meeting to discuss two things:
        1) Generic Approach for adding new function, such as performance management (per LSI)
        2) Demo of San Simulator
These items will be postponed to next week for the reasons outlined below (respectively):
        1) I got called into jury duty for tomorrow morning
        2) Ramani, the San Simulator guru, is away at a conference and will be back for next week

Todd Singleton
Software Engineer, Tivoli, IBM
Menlo Park, CA
email: toddsing@xxxxxxxxxx