[aperi-dev] RE: NetApp SMI-S provider question

Hello,

This particular aspect I am asking about it is not clear: the association between Capacity Utilization and only a File System.

---
Simona Constantin
Phone: +(40)-725.164.930;

"Yoder, Alan" <agy@xxxxxxxxxx>

08/27/2007 10:21 PM

Simona Constantin/Romania/Contr/IBM@IBMRO, <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: NetApp SMI-S provider question

Do you have our netapp_capacityutilization.mof MOF file?
This is a vendor extension that is supposed to help you
with that stuff.  Let me know if it's not clear.

Cheers,

Alan