[aperi-dev] SAN Simulator next steps

The SAN Simulator source has been loaded into our cvs library at Eclipse.  Here is the location:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.aperi/org.eclipse.aperi.simulator/?root=Technology_Project

Before we announce this to the world, we need to provide a downloadable execution package and make it available on the download page.

Todd, as our Build Leader, did you have any thoughts on the best way to do this?

I would like to document the tasks needed to make this happen, find owners for them, put them into our schedule, and execute on them so we can make the simulator available to our users.  Let's use this mailing list to generate the tasks and I'll move over to the schedule when appropriate.

Comments are most welcome.

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM ARC     408-927-2104     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Back to the top