[aperi-dev] Requirements processing and road map planning

It has been about a year since we have updated our Aperi Technical Roadmap and we have successfully delivered several point releases based on it.  Now it is time to set our direction for the next year or so.  I would like to start this by collecting requirements from the community so we can build our road map content.  In order to kick this off, I have created a strawman requirements process in our wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Requirements_Process.

At Thursday's Aperi Community meeting, we will be reviewing this process and starting down the path to update the roadmap.  For those of you attending the call, please take a look at this process prior to the meeting.

Thank you.

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM ARC     408-927-2104     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Back to the top