[aperi-dev] Um....this sounds kinda dumb, but...

…OK. So I closed the “Classic View” tab on the left side of the Aperi GUI. Now I can’t see anything, the tree, the topology, nothing but a gray screen. And, I have no idea how to get it back (there doesn’t appear to be a menu option for this).

How do I retrieve my view? And why oh why is this so impossible for me to figure out without having to ask a message board?

Thanks,

Jenny

Jenny Monesson, Ph.D.

Solutions Architecture