RE: [aperi-dev] why can't aperi see my array?

I’m not sure…but I did notice that in the Configuration Utility, the Device Server state says “Can’t find bundle name org.eclipse.aperi.resources.ServiceMessages, locale en_US” if that means anything…

From: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Wolfe
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 3:46 PM
To: Aperi Development
Cc: Aperi Development; aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aperi-dev] why can't aperi see my array?

You say you can see the local server, but did you add the CIMOM as a CIMOM agent?

Dave Wolfe/Portland/IBM (dwolfe@xxxxxxxxxx) TL: 775-3376 Office: 503-578-3376 Personal: 503-329-3960

UI Technical Lead, Aperi Open Source Storage Management http://www.eclipse.org/aperi

"A good composer does not imitate; he steals." - Igor Stravinsky

"Monesson, Jenny" <Jenny.Monesson@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/07/2007 01:38 PM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Aperi Development" <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[aperi-dev] why can't aperi see my array?

Hey Y’all,

I’m trying to play around with the r 0.3 GUI and Aperi won’t see my array, and I don’t know why. It sees the local server, and the array is included in that server’s CIMOM, but CIMOM discovery doesn’t find the subsystem. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jenny

Jenny Monesson, Ph.D.
Solutions Architecture