Re: [aperi-dev] SAN Simulator contribution

This looks like a pretty comprehensive list besides detaling some of specific enhancements I heard mentioned.
thanks.

Brenda Haynes
Director, Aperi Open Source Project
zStorage SW Product Management
IBM Software Group
bhaynes@xxxxxxxxxx
877-328-8470 T/L (930)-5127

Inactive hide details for Tom Guinane/San Jose/IBM@IBMUSTom Guinane/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS

          Tom Guinane/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          08/06/2007 07:45 PM

          Please respond to
          Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[aperi-dev] SAN Simulator contribution

With the imminent loading of the SAN Simulator code into our cvs libraries, we need to start thinking about the tasks we need to do to contribute and manage a new component as well as tracking it from here on out. During our development status meeting today, we brainstormed a number of tasks and these are listed here:
Please take a look at this list and provide your feedback on the list of items above. Are there any we have left off? Updates?

Cheers, Tom