[aperi-dev] Aperi webinar now on Eclipse Live

Our July 11 webcast has been posted to EclipseLive, http://live.eclipse.org/

It is currently the first one under the Most Recent category. It should remain in that category for a week or so until it gets bumped by more recent postings. After that, you can find it here: http://live.eclipse.org/node/343. or by using a search. This gives us exposure to a much larger audience and Eclipse Live automatically counts the number of views.

I suggest we change the Aperi home page to direct people to the Eclipse Live page http://live.eclipse.org/node/343. for this webcast. Then we would have one place for downloading the webcast and we can get stats. What do folks think?

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane Aperi Project Lead IBM ARC 408-927-2104 guinane@xxxxxxxxxx http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Back to the top