[aperi-dev] Fw: Simplified Way to Download 3rd Party Files to the Development Environment

Aperi-dev,

I've received positive feedback on the new IDE configuration tool discussed in the attached e-mail so I've updated official version of the development environment configuration instructions, per our discussion in the development meeting.

-- Craig
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Craig Laverone | (408) 927-2142 | 8-457-2142 | TPC Development | http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/storage/software

----- Forwarded by Craig Laverone/San Jose/IBM on 07/25/2007 02:17 PM -----

          Craig Laverone/San Jose/IBM

          07/09/2007 01:12 PM

aperi development

cc

Subject

Simplified Way to Download 3rd Party Files to the Development Environment
Aperi-dev,

I checked in an ant script that downloads all the 3rd party components (except jh.jar) to the IDE. This makes it easier to get started from a fresh extract. Here is a new copy of the development environment instructions modified to use the new script.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Aperi/build/dev-env1

Let me know how you like it.

-- Craig
Craig Laverone | (408) 927-2142 | 8-457-2142 | TPC Development | http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/storage/software