Re: [aperi-dev] Looking for Volunteers for Aperi at LinuxWorld (Aug.6-9)

Alex, it would be great to have your help. I'll ask Allen Marin to contact you to work out specific time slots.
Thanks for your support, Brenda

Brenda Haynes
Director, Aperi Open Source Project
zStorage SW Product Management
IBM Software Group
bhaynes@xxxxxxxxxx
877-328-8470 T/L (930)-5127

Inactive hide details for "Alexander Danoyan" <ADANOYAN@xxxxxxxxxx>"Alexander Danoyan" <ADANOYAN@xxxxxxxxxx>

          "Alexander Danoyan" <ADANOYAN@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/17/2007 09:02 PM

          Please respond to
          Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

<OFD1427EF9.43756BFC-ON85257317.004B19F7-85257317.004B2FEC@xxxxxxxxxx>, Brenda
Haynes <bhaynes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Aperi participants,
>    We have a great opportunity to participate in the upcoming LinuxWorld
>    (Aug. 7- Aug. 9) in San Francisco (the preceeding link will take to the
>    conference Website for additional information). Eclipse has a 10'x10'
>    booth in the .Org Pavilion, and they have offered the Aperi project to
>    staff six time slots over the three-day event. I believe the booth will
>    consist of primarily a draped table, so we likely won't have the
>    opportunity to demo code. However, we can print up a new batch of
>    trifolds and take the opportunity to talk to attendees about the
>    project. If you are in the Bay Area or will be at LinuxWorld, we could
>    use your help to staff one of these time slots. Please take a look at
>    the available time slots and send a note through the mailing list as
>    soon as you can, so we can make arrangements with Eclipse.  Thanks!
>

>    Aperi at LinuxWorld

I will be there and can help to stuff some of the slots.

Alex.