Re: [aperi-dev] Looking for Volunteers for Aperi at LinuxWorld (Aug.6-9)

<OFD1427EF9.43756BFC-ON85257317.004B19F7-85257317.004B2FEC@xxxxxxxxxx>, Brenda
Haynes <bhaynes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Aperi participants,
>    We have a great opportunity to participate in the upcoming LinuxWorld
>    (Aug. 7-  Aug. 9) in San Francisco (the preceeding link will take to the
>    conference Website for additional information). Eclipse has a 10'x10'
>    booth in the .Org Pavilion, and they have offered the Aperi project to
>    staff six time slots over the three- day event. I believe the booth will
>    consist of primarily a draped table, so we likely won't have the
>    opportunity to demo code. However, we can print up a new batch of
>    trifolds and take the opportunity to talk to attendees about the
>    project. If you are in the Bay Area or will be at LinuxWorld, we could
>    use your help to staff one of these time slots. Please take a look at
>    the available time slots and send a note through the mailing list as
>    soon as you can, so we can make arrangements with Eclipse.  Thanks!

Hi Brenda,

I'll be there all four days, and I have a Linux laptop based
Aperi demo that we could show, but I won't know until closer
to the time, which time slots I can volunteer for.

Hth,
Robert

Back to the top