From: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Laverone
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 12:44 AM
To: Aperi Development
Subject: RE: [aperi-dev] Aperi Agent and QLogic HBA on Linux

Cristian,

We are investigating the root cause of your problem, but I recommend that you use the 0.3.1 build for your testing. Interim development builds are bound to have issues like this... and it may get frustrating.

-- Craig

--

*****DISCLAIMER*****

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Orange Romania S.A. is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.

*****END OF DISCLAIMER*****

Back to the top