[aperi-dev] Aperi and the Brocade SMI-s Agent

Hello,

I am trying to get Aperi to play nice with the brocade smi-s agent.

I have installed the smi-s agent on a machine connected to the SAN via brocade switches, and configured the switch's IP addresses in the agent.

I see from the agent's logs that it has discovered the switches.

I configured the CIMOM agent in Aperi and ran a CIMOM discovery to get the list of configured devices. The detection finishes successfully but no device is detected.

Does anybody have any pointers on how to get this type of setup going ?

Thanks and regards,
  Cristian Calin
--

*****DISCLAIMER*****

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Orange Romania S.A. is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.

*****END OF DISCLAIMER*****

Back to the top