[aperi-dev] Approved third party code

The IP legal team has been busy and has approved a number of our third party code requests!  I have created bugzillas for these and have listed here:

 ID         Sev         Pri         OS         Assignee         Status         Resolution         Summary
194520         min         P3         Wind         toddsing@xxxxxxxxxx         NEW                 iText.jar Version: 1.5.2 ONLY approved.
194521         min         P3         Wind         toddsing@xxxxxxxxxx         NEW                 org.apache.jasper version 2.0 approved.
194523         min         P3         Wind         toddsing@xxxxxxxxxx         NEW                 javax.servlet.jsp Version: V2.0 Approved
194524         min         P3         Wind         toddsing@xxxxxxxxxx         NEW                 org.apache.commons.el Version: V1.0 Approved
194527         min         P3         Wind         toddsing@xxxxxxxxxx         NEW                 org.eclipse.equinox.jsp.jasper Version: V20070318 Approved

Todd, I assigned these to you under the build component, but you can reassign as necessary.

The next step is to pull these into our cvs library and update the install information.  I'll put an item on the agenda for our next meeting to discuss.

The IP Log has been updated to reflect these changes.

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Project Lead     IBM ARC     408-927-2104     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/

Back to the top