From: kes wold [mailto:kes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:41 PM
To: wg-alliancepartner@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [wg-alliancepartner] Register to attend the 2007 DMTF Alliance Partner Technical Symposium

DMTF Alliance Partners,

The next Alliance Partner Technical Symposium will be held July 16-20, 2007
in Portland, OR.  Hosted by DMTF and jointly sponsored by the SNIA, an
entire day has been dedicated to focus on Alliance Partner meetings and
joint activity.

There is no cost to attend the Technical Symposium, but you must register to
participate.  Event details can be found at:

  http://www.dmtf.org/events/alliancepartners/

The schedule for this event is located at:

  http://www.dmtf.org/events/alliancepartners/2007_schedule/

Register for the Symposium at:

  http://www.dmtf.org/events/alliancepartners/register/

This year's location will be held at:

  Portland Marriott (City Center)
  520 Southwest Broadway
  Portland, Oregon 97205
  1.503.226.6300

A special room rate of $149 per night is available by booking online at
marriott.com or calling the hotel phone number listed above.  In both cases,
reference the group code:  "SNISNIA"  [Special rate expires 6/15/2007]

The agenda for the week will focus on technical topics and address the
technical work that is of interest to each of the DMTF¹s Alliance Partners.
Wednesday is the "Alliance Partner" day and concludes with a group activity
and dinner.  On Thursday morning there is an Alliance Committee meeting.

Sessions for the week are still available and are distributed on a
first-come, first-served basis.

If you have any questions about this event, or would like to reserve a
meeting room for your group, please let me know.  Hope to see you this July
in Portland!

Kes Wold
kes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

503.889.8578 (home office)