Re: [aperi-dev] Vote for Committer status for Robert Wipfel has started

<20070523171403.084A52FC20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guinane@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> technology.aperi Committers,
> Tom Guinane has nominated Robert Wipfel as a Committer on the
> technology.aperi project. The reason given is as follows:

Tom and team,

Many thanks for the nomination and votes.
I'm excited to be part of this community, and
hope to contribute some new code for next
release.

Not sure how feature requests are handled,
but here are a few things that interest Novell:

1/ Making Aperi's cluster support work with
Linux HA cluster technology
2/ Making Aperi's agent run inside a Xen VM
and properly discover virtualized disks
3/ Adding support for iSCSI storage discovery
via iSNS/SLP; using the Linux iSNS project.

Regards,
Robert

Back to the top