Re: [aperi-dev] Packaging Changes required in 0.3

Within the install instructions I currently have the following:

Required manual downloads (and installations):
- BIRT Runtime 2.1.2
- Dojo Toolkit 0.4.2
- JavaHelp 1.1.3
- SNIA HBA API 2.2 binaries
- geronimo-j2ee_1.4_spec-1.1.jar (move to the next list?)

Downloads that can be automated automated if using the Configurator in regular mode:
- itext-1.3.jar
- org.mortbay.jaas-5.1.10.jar

Is this list accurate or does it need to reorganized for v0.3? If some of these are bundled in the Aperi install package, please let me know and I will remove them from the manual download sections.
_________________

Chris King
Information Development - Aperi
chriskng@xxxxxxxxxx
Aperi: http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/index.php

Inactive hide details for Craig Laverone/San Jose/IBM@IBMUSCraig Laverone/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS

          Craig Laverone/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/16/2007 01:30 PM

          Please respond to
          Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[aperi-dev] Packaging Changes required in 0.3

I think we need to make the following changes to the build image before releasing 0.3:

1. Remove the following bundles from our build image:
javax.servlet.jsp
javax.servlet
org.apache.commons.el
org.apache.jasper

2. Update the download.xml file to download the bundles mentioned above and Apache Geronimo.

I am ready to check in item 2, but we still need to take care of item 1.

-- Craig