[aperi-dev] Urgent: Aperi images needed for Linux Magazin Article

Hello,

I want to include some images about Aperi in the Linux Magazin Article.

We have a lot of good illustrations, so I don't want to create them again.

Can you please help me out with some high-quality images or the original
source files from the following pictures:

1) The Aperi Architecture as shown in the presentation
Aperi_Vendor_Benefits_Jan_25.pdf
<http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/e/e4/Aperi_Vendor_Benefits_Jan_25.pdf>

2) Aperi Storage Manager Components from the r3 Install instructions
<http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/r3/install.php>
Image link: http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/r3/architecture.gif

3) Snapshot of the new BIRT Reporting
Who has the Aperi BIRT reporting running and can provide me a screenshot
from a Aperi report?

The image format should be png oder tiff or you can just send me the
original file and I will convert it.

Thanks in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, best regards

Christoph Reichert

Storage Software Development, Eclipse Aperi Project
IBM Deutschland, Mainz, Germany
Phone: +49-6131/84-5962, Fax: -6099
mailto:Christoph.Reichert@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hans Ulrich Maerki
Geschäftsführung: Martin Jetter (Vorsitzender), Rudolf Bauer, Christian
Diedrich, Christoph Grandpierre, Matthias Hartmann, Thomas Fell, Michael
Diemer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top