[aperi-dev] testable build: 20070423-171458

The build is now semi-automatic (sounds like a gun).  The mysterious org.eclipse.aperi.reporting bundle is now treated as a third-party bundle.  In this way, the rest of the build can run smoothly.  The implication of this: changes to the reporting bundle are NOT automatically incorporated into the build.  With every change to this bundle, please notify me (or whoever is responsible for  the build).

In the meanwhile, we will continue to hunt down the defect that inhibits the compilation fo the reporting bundle.

Todd Singleton
Software Engineer, Tivoli, IBM
Bldg. 50, A152
5600 Cottle Road