[aperi-dev] The status of using Derby db as repository running Aperi

Hi Prasenjit,

I had tested the fix of defect 182408 - Derby db performance problem using the latest nightly build - Aperi-20070414-191736.zip, the SNMP discovery for the entire subnet completed without hanging the Aperi system and I did see the performance improvement of the following reports

Aperi Storage Manager
-> My Reports
-> System Reports
-> Fabric
-> Port Connections
-> SAN Assets (ALL)
-> SAN Assets (Connected Devices)

It used to take 3+ minutes to list the above individual reports for my test machine, Now it only took 2 minutes to finish it and the device server console was very clean, there were no more db sql errors popping out.

It seems we can use this build as the base to have BIRT report integrated into it.

Hans H. Lin, Tivoli SAN Software Development
IBM San Jose, California
Phone: 408-284-4917, Fax: 408-256-8507
email: linh@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top