[aperi-dev] Re: Wednesday meeting topics

Attendees: Christoph Eric John Dave Ted

1) We discussed documentation that would be desirable to create for Aperi. Dave suggested we create narrated presentations, such as the one he did for the report viewer. He also suggested that these presentations be about 5 minutes long each, and that we concentrate first on basic install and config of Aperi -- for example, one might show running the cfgaperi program. Another might show adding a CIMOM and collecting data from it. Dave also volunteered to produce one!

2) John mentioned a problem he was having where he added an external drive to his machine and Aperi didn't notice. We concluded that he needed to probe again (the new filesystem wouldn't automatically be detected). I sent him some instructions on how to do that.

3) Christoph asked about how to handle his pending checkin of R4 -- we concluded creating a branch is the right thing to do. After R3 is out, we can merge down from the R4 branch and go back to working on HEAD.

4) Next week: new phone number for this meeting:
Toll Free: 877-421-0040
International:
770-615-1256
Passcode:
800415

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Ted Slupesky/Portland/IBM

03/20/2007 04:04 PM

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Wednesday meeting topics

I'd like to discuss what documentation we should be producing (that we don't already have).

Any topics to add?

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Back to the top