Re: [aperi-dev] Wednesday meeting topics

Attendees: Dave, John, Tom, Ted, Rodica, Eric Anzeres, Craig, Christoph

We reviewed the use cases. John (C) will provide feedback to aperi-dev regarding possible prioritization, we we agreed the curent use case document doesn't reflect at all which unmet use cases are more important than others.

We discussed the new MOF and concluded we don't need to do anything in Aperi regarding it, as we're not very sensitive (as SMI clients) regarding underlying CIM MOF changes.

We touched on changes coming from the work for SLES 10. Craig will update us in a later meeting. The goal is to maintain a single Linux native build that works on all the Linux platforms we want to work on. At the moment, the changes Craig has been working on for SLES 10 do not allow compilation on some other platforms; we have more work to do before we have a specific recommendation.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Ted Slupesky/Portland/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/12/2007 06:11 PM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-dev] Wednesday meeting topics

- A draft of the Aperi use cases is available at

       http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Use_Cases

 I'd like to walk through them.

- Per John Crandall, let's discuss the new CIM MOF and see if there's any action to be taken in Aperi.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853