[aperi-dev] Need more info for solving bugs: 167090 167091 167092

Hello,

I am not sure who are the originators of each of these bugs, so I am
addressing these mail to all.

167090      - cartridge location is sorted incorrectly .
The defect description refers to   Tape Cartridge Report in  which the
column Location is not sorted correctly.  My question is which one is "Tape
Cartridge Report" and which is the column "Location".  I can solve the bug
if I get an answer to the aforementioned questions but I  still need, for
testing, a Cimom for Tape or a database containing discovery and probe
information from a Cimom for Tape.

The descriptions of the following two bugs are not enough for me to
understand the problem behind them. Does anyone have any knowledge about
logs or databases saved to reflect these two bugs? Could anyone  help me in
anyway with these bugs?
167091      - Type(s) in Storage Pool Panel Wrong for HP, EMC
167092      - TPC showing incorrect unused capacity for storage subsystem

Thanks
---
Simona Constantin
Phone: +(40)-725.164.930;