Re: [aperi-dev] Wednesday meeting topics

Attendees: Ted Dave Jenny Craig Prasenjit Todd Rodica Simona John C., plus Ray and Scott from LSI

1 - We discussed the state of the build. Craig has some changes related to SuSE support that he will be checking in. He's coordinating with Todd so we don't lose anything when Todd switches over to the PDE build.

2 - Dave demo'd the 'plumbing' of the web-based report viewer, running both embedded in the RCP browser widget, and freestanding in Mozilla. We agreed to go ahead with the server-hosted BIRT infrastructure with web viewing interface, rather than with the Workbench-hosted report viewer.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Ted Slupesky/Portland/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/27/2007 03:37 PM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-dev] Wednesday meeting topics

1) Linux build issues and new PDE build

2) Dave's demo

anything else?

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853