Re: [aperi-dev] Discovering and probing Linux devices

<200702241446.17752.adanoyan@xxxxxxxxxx>, Alex Danoyan <adanoyan@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On Saturday 24 February 2007 08:54, Robert Wipfel wrote:
>> P.S. Re: Khan's comment that most developers don't have an enterprise SAN
>> to play with; that's true, but a Lenovo T60p with Xen kernel and iSCSI is a
>> great development platform -      I can run Aperi, multiple virtual machines,
>> and shared block storage, all on one laptop :-     )
>
> Did you keep T60p to yourself ?:-     )

Hey, I wish ;) figured I'd "round-up" incase anyone else wanted
to do something like this. I have an IBM T42p and am running
Aperi, Xen and iSCSI I / T. But one can also do this on the higher
end T60p - with VT-x support for fully virtualized VMs...

Hth,
Robert

Back to the top