Re: [aperi-dev] Wednesday meeting topics

Attendees: Dave Todd Craig Jenny Ted Rodica Simona Christoph John C.

We discussed two topics:

- a proposal by me to consider switching to the Apache Geronimo J2EE implementation, which would allow us to use an open source J2EE implementation and potentially be redistributable with Aperi. The discussion was that this would be a positive step for Aperi. I will investigate further on technical feasibility and report back in our next meeting.

- a discussion of port binding / FC security. John C. clarified that this is documented in SMI-S 1.2, for discovery, and is forthcoming in SMI-S for active management.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Ted Slupesky/Portland/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/13/2007 10:11 AM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-dev] Wednesday meeting topics

I have one -- the possibility of using the Apache J2EE implementation. Any others?

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853