Re: [aperi-dev] Aperi project reporting

I agree.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Tom Guinane/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/05/2007 03:58 PM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [aperi-dev] Aperi project reporting

I did not realize we were using whole release numbers in the Eclipse master timeline.  We should follow the incubation release numbering convention and use the full release numbers.

The file that drives the updates to the master schedule for Aperi is project-info.xml.  Given we have recently made R0.2 available, the file should be updated soon to indicate a 'completed' status.

If the team agrees on your suggested changes, I could make the updates anytime.

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Program Manager     IBM     408-284-4795     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx

Brenda Haynes/Raleigh/IBM@ibmus
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/05/2007 03:13 PM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-dev] Aperi project reporting

The next time we have a schedule or plan update, should we consider changing our release terminology on the roadmap and our project-info.xml file to include the full release numbers (such as 0.3 or 0.4)?

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/timeline/

Brenda Haynes
Director, Aperi Open Source Project
zStorage SW Product Management