Re: [aperi-dev] vote: aperi "leads" meeting to Wednesday?

0

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, best regards

Christoph Reichert

TPC Software Development, IBM Deutschland Mainz
Phone: +49-6131/84-5962, Fax: -6099
mailto:Christoph.Reichert@xxxxxxxxxx
Dept. A178, Bldg. 5513-82/B4-3/OG Achse 10E
Hechtsheimer Str. 2
55131 Mainz
Germany

             Ted Slupesky
             <slupesky@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             aperi-dev-bounces                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [aperi-dev] vote: aperi "leads"
             25.01.2007 02:34          meeting to Wednesday?

             Please respond to
             Aperi Development
             <aperi-dev@eclips
                  e.org>

Hi,

We've discussed in our Monday and Tuesday calls moving our Tuesday meeting
to Wednesday, but keeping the time at 8am PT. We believe this will allow
more people to attend, as some have a standing conflict on Tuesdays.

Please vote following the usual rules -- vote to close Friday at noon
Pacific. If it passes we'll reschedule starting with next week's meeting
(which would be the 31st instead of the 30th).

(To avoid confusion: I am discussing the 'Component Leads' meeting, not the
"Aperi Development Status Meeting", which will remain on Monday. The
meetings are described at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Development_Meetings).

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503)
820-3853