[aperi-dev] Minutes from aperi-leads meeting

Attendees:
        bill todd marcus craig christoph dave rodica prasenjit khan ted

Minutes:
- Folks were aware of the additional tracks to port and they're included in our plans
- API documentation is being posted -- except for Khan who's out this week.
- The download will be updated this week to reflect new third-party approvals.
- Dave made a call for custom reports -- if you're interested, see the emails he has been sending to aperi-dev

- There was general approval (or lack of objection) to moving this meeting to Wednesday, keeping the time at 8am PT. I will send a separate mail to aperi-dev to find out if there are other objections.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Back to the top