[aperi-dev] Recently approved third party packages

The Eclipse legal team has just approved another of our Contribution Requests for reuse of a package:

[IPZilla CQ:1077] javax.servlet 2.4

This makes three packages approved in the last two weeks.  Per our discussion at
Mondays development status call, the following three packages need to be obtained and addressed in the Aperi download package:
  • javax servlet 2.4
  • org.mortbay.jetty  5.1.11
  • Apache Commons Logging 1.0.4
Todd, I'm handing the baton over to you for the next step.

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Program Manager     IBM     408-284-4795     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top