[aperi-dev] Minutes from component leads meeting

Minutes from today's component leads meeting:

attendees: Ted, Tom, Todd, Craig, Marcus, Rodica

The only topic we discussed is our current defect list.

167505 is RESOLVED FIX. Thanks to Ophelia and Craig.
167179 is still being worked. Christoph has passed the baton to Craig and Marcus on this one.

We decided not to update the current download of Aperi until both are resolved and test has completed.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Back to the top