[aperi-dev] Aperi R4 planning -- notes

Hi,

To recap the R4 planning part of the meeting today, we identified the following owners for these items:

           SMI-S Fabric & Switch profiles -- Christoph
           SMI-S NAS profile -- Todd
            Unified Storage support (FC, NAS composite view) -- Todd
            Complete Eclipse RCP GUI -- recast as, "what should come next for the GUI" -- owner = Dave

        Host profile -- Khan
             Remote install & upgrade of host agents -- Craig
             Port binding -- Christoph
             Improved data model for reporting -- Prasenjit

We're looking for initial technical assessments and preliminary sizings for our January 8th meeting.

Thanks to all volunteers. This process isn't closed, so anyone out there who'd like to volunteer for something not on this list, please raise your hand :-)

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Back to the top