Re: [aperi-dev] Proposed Changes to the Configure Aperi Script to handle 3rd Party Code

Craig, my feeling is if we can reduce the number of steps say from 10 to 3 it is worth the effort and will get folks up and running on Aperi faster. brenda

Brenda Haynes
Director, Aperi Open Source Project
zStorage SW Product Management
IBM Software Group
bhaynes@xxxxxxxxxx
877-328-8470 T/L (930)-5127

Inactive hide details for Craig Laverone/San Jose/IBM@IBMUSCraig Laverone/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS

          Craig Laverone/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          12/07/2006 05:51 PM

          Please respond to
          Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [aperi-dev] Proposed Changes to the Configure Aperi Script to handle 3rd Party Code

Todd,

These changes will alleviate the majority of the user's headache so I think it's worth it. BTW, you are correct about step 5.

-- Craig