[aperi-dev] prebuilt SNIA HBA API library?

Hello,

We've mentioned that we do not currently have the permission to host the SNIA HBA API code on eclipse.org. We are hopeful that will be rectified soon. In the meantime, since the SNIA HBA API code we need is posted on sourceforge in source form, and not in binary, it presents a real hurdle to potential Aperi users -- they have to fetch the source code and compile it.

As soon as we get permission to host the code on eclipse, we'll be able to post a prebuilt binary there to facilitate an easy binary download of Aperi. In the meantime... does anyone out there already have a location on a publically-accessible web site that contains the SNIA library binaries? If so, we could give folks an option to avoid the need to compile the code.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Back to the top