Re: [aperi-dev] New committer vote (closes 22 Nov)

+1 for Rodica.
+1 for Simona.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, best regards

Christoph Reichert

TPC Software Development, IBM Deutschland Mainz
Phone: +49-6131/84-5962, Fax: -6099
mailto:Christoph.Reichert@xxxxxxxxxx
Dept. A178, Bldg. 5513-82/B4-3/OG Achse 10E
Hechtsheimer Str. 2
55131 Mainz
Germany

             Ted Slupesky
             <slupesky@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             aperi-dev-bounces                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [aperi-dev] New committer vote
             16.11.2006 02:33          (closes 22 Nov)

             Please respond to
             Aperi Development
             <aperi-dev@eclips
                  e.org>

We have two new members of the IBM Aperi team: Simona Constantin and Rodica
Ciurea. They have long experience with IBM TPC and have been coming up to
speed on Aperi. Given their familiarity with the code and the contributions
they've made so far to our R2 release, I nominate them for committer
status. Thus, I'm calling for a vote.

Please reply before 22 November with your votes (+1 or -1; 0 is equivalent
to abstention). Remember that this is actually two separate votes, one for
Rodica and one for Simona, so reply accordingly.

Thanks!

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503)
820-3853