[aperi-dev] Reminder about EclipseCon Long Talk deadline

Ted, (and the rest of the Aperi developers)
I wanted to remind you all that the EclipseCon 2007 Long Talk submissions deadline is December 1st. That's a mere 14 days away - a short 8 working days from now (if you're an American and you celebrate Thanksgiving).

There lots (68!) of slots for long talks (even more for short talks) but we can't consider and choose your talk(s) unless you submit them.

Go here (http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=submissions/) to start your submissions...

Regards,
Bjorn

Back to the top