Re: [aperi-dev] Aperi Development meeting

Tom,

Monday at 9:00am Pacific works for me.

Thanks,
Randy Stokes
Novell, Inc.

>>> Tom Guinane <guinane@xxxxxxxxxx> 10/17/06 9:32 AM >>>
Aperi committers:
At our Aperi development meeting last Thursday, we discussed moving the
development meeting to another day and time.  After several options were
discussed, it was agreed upon that Monday mornings at 9:00am Pacific works
best (for those that were on the call).  I want to get feedback from the
rest of the team if that day/time works.  So, look at your calendars and
let me know.  If that time is best for the majority of the team, the next
Aperi Development meeting would be held Monday, October 23rd.  Please send
your responses to this mailing list or send me a note.  Thanks!

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane | Aperi Program Manager | IBM | 408- 256- 4567 |
guinane@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top