[aperi-dev] Aperi Development Status Meeting

The agenda for tomorrows Aperi Development Status Meeting at  can be found here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Development_Status_Meeting_10/12/06

PLEASE NOTE the new meeting start time of 9:00am Pacific.

I am looking to find a more suitable day/time to increase the accessibility of this meeting to the entire Aperi committer team.  Up until now we have been holding the development meeting at 8:00am on Thursdays to accommodate team members from US and European time zones.  Feedback has indicated moving this meeting out one hour would allow more folks from the Pacific time zone to attend.  This time is also OK with our German team members.
So, I am proposing moving the meeting out one hour to 9:00am Pacific (Noon Eastern, and 6:00pm Europe) and moving it to a different day, earlier in the week.  Tuesdays or Wednesdays works best for me, but I am looking for feedback from the team on good/bad days.  Please post your responses to this forum by the end of this week.  Thanks!

Cheers,   Tom

Tom Guinane |
Aperi Program Manager | IBM | 408-256-4567 | guinane@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top