[aperi-dev] AperiTechnicalRoadmap6 vote

Hello Aperi developers:

Next, if you are a committer, please vote on the roadmap. The roadmap we discussed in yesterday's call (with corrected typo) is at http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/1/1f/AperiTechnicalRoadmap6.pdf. Vote by using the voting process we agreed to yesterday: send a note to aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx before 5:00 PM (US/Pacific) next Thursday, 9/21, with your vote in the body of the email. Possible votes are "+1" (approve), "-1" (veto), or "0" (abstain). The voting process is specified in the minutes of yesterday's call. Use the subject line "Re: AperiTechnicalRoadmap6 vote" (as you'd get by replying to this email) so we can keep everything together.

Also, please read the technical documentation beginning to appear at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/architecture; you can comment on the Discussion page for each document. It would be wise to send a heads up to aperi-dev to let us all know that you've added some comments :-)

Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 775-3095 | External: (503) 578-3095

Back to the top