Re: [amp-dev] AMP and Luna

Okay. Thanks.

Wayne

On 01/15/2014 12:55 PM, Miles Parker wrote:
Sorry Wayne,

Missed this one. No, we’re -1. It’s just build issues — we really need to have the build moved over to Tycho from Buckminster and we have so many dependencies that can break that it’s looking like a daunting enough task to do that on top of having to worry about breaking the release train.

cheers,

Miles