Re: [amp-dev] Missing CQ?

Hi Wayne,

Hmm..I don't know where that is coming from. It's not a direct AMP dependency and we should only be provisioning from Eclipse and Orbit. I'll try to track down what's going on with it.

re: AMP itself, things have been really quiet in the last 9 months or so, as I've been very focussed on other projects and my new position. There is a lot of room for future growth, but Its also reached a certain level of maturity. Right now though it's a matter of finding time to maintain the builds, etc.

cheers,

Miles