[amp-dev] Indigo SR1

So we have an opportunity to fix all of those annoying little things we weren't able to get into Indigo. SR1 is out in September. Here's the schedule:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Indigo/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#SR1

I know there are some open bugs that should probably be addressed on my end. I've got a pretty busy few weeks but I'll try to sty on top of this and please let me know if there are things that you'd like to make sure get into this or things that you found were broken in the last Indigo build.

-Miles

Back to the top