Re: [amp-dev] Plugin Dependencies

Hi Jonas,

I am in the middle of trying to get AMP to work with Indigo. There was a big issue with XPand Xtext dependencies, etc.. when I tried to get things working for M6. MWE made a breaking API change in 1.1.  Please see..

The bottom-line is until / when that is fixed, we can only work with Indigo M6 and MWE 1.1. Does it still not build with this combo?

That should all work now, but there is an issue with GEF3D that came up during the process. I'm still trying to fix that so that we have a working build but it is close. Still, I don't want to have your contribution held off for this -- I would love to be able to quickly demo it at my EclipseCon talk. So if you can get the INdigo build working why don't you go ahead and commit that stuff as well.

cheers,

Miles