[amp-dev] Slides / Input for EclipseCon presentation

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering whether you have any slides or information that you'd like to see show up in the talks. I'm going to be doing a general run at "why we want to model" and how both ABM and SD fit into that, but if you have specific technical details / implementation examples that would be helpful. Don't worry too much about formatting etc.. as I'll be putting it together into a unified whole.

cheers,

Miles

Back to the top