[amp-dev] PluginProjectWizard

is breaking on the build for some reason, though I think it worked fine on mine as well. I suspect that the automated build is more strict about annotations then either of our default compiler settings. Or something else is wrong. :)

Error: file /opt/users/hudsonbuild/workspace/amp-nightly/org.eclipse.amp.git/org.eclipse.amp.amf/plugins/org.eclipse.amp.amf.gen.ide/src/org/eclipse/amp/amf/gen/ide/PluginProjectWizard.java, line 55: The method init(IWorkbench, IStructuredSelection) of type PluginProjectWizard must override a superclass method
Warning: file /opt/users/hudsonbuild/workspace/amp-nightly/org.eclipse.amp.git/org.eclipse.amp.amf/plugins/org.eclipse.amp.amf.gen.ide/src/org/eclipse/amp/amf/gen/ide/AbstractMWEBuilder.java, line 196: Map is a raw type. References to generic type Map<K,V> should be parameterized

Back to the top