Re: [amp-dev] to all: please, advice agent based modeling scientific review, english.

Thank you very much for this links, Miles. They are very helpfull.

One thing: link to "Agent-Based Meta-Models" is not valid. I found article here http://www.dis.anl.gov/pubs/Agent2006.pdf (as part of book) and here www.openabm.org/files/Parker_Agent_2006.pdf

Thanks again,
Andrey.