Can you give me an idea of what times those of you on CET could work with? I'm on N. Amer. PST. I'd actually prefer late night here and earlier morning there, but we can work it the other way around as well if you guys don't mind pushing the call into the evening there.

cheers,

Miles

On Jan 2, 2011, at 11:39 PM, Lukas Schmid wrote:

Hi all,

I would be interested to join the conference so please let me know about the time.

cheers,

Lukas

Von:        Miles Parker <milesparker@xxxxxxxxx>
Datum:        29.12.2010 08:03
Betreff:        [amp-dev] Conference call
Gesendet von:        amp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

As Jonas and I along with some other folks have been talking about future directions for AMP, etc.. and we need a good solid project plan going forward, I thought to arrange a conference call in next couple of weeks. Anyone would be welcome to join the call, you do *not* have to be a current committer. Let me know if you'd like to participate and I'll include you in planning for time.

cheers,

Miles
(AMP Project Lead)

Lukas Schmid, Dipl. Phys. ETH
Dozent Komplexitätsmanagement

Fon +41 71 226 12 28
Fax +41 71 226 12 13
Web http://www.fhsg.ch

FHS St.Gallen, Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften
IMS-FHS | Poststrasse 28 | Postfach 1664 | 9001 St.Gallen | Switzerland

Mitglied der FHO Fachhochschule Ostschweiz_______________________________________________
amp-dev mailing list
amp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx